Wednesday, October 15, 2008

X marks the spot...


X marks the spot...i think many of u know wat it means rite??...it means where the treasure is for the pirates...but then i would say our goal in life. Where is our goal in life??...where is the X pointing at...are we heading to our goal?? Well some may ask...wat is our goal in life...well that is for u to find out on ur own. In fact some of us knows our own goal in life but then always walking a whole other direction and never reaching the X. Are you gonna be one of them??...or do u wan to be a person who knows ur goal in life and want to reach ur goal?? U decide for urself, reflect on ur own.

2 comments:

HitoMi Ng said...

gosh!!that's your hair??

hmm...what is my goal in life - if I know it, I will try to strive for it.

My Determination might not be strong but I know I must try it

S!N said...

yeah..that should be the way=)...yeah..once upon a time that was my hair=)