Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by by Yen Wen....y?? did u tagged me??...can i not play this??...anyway i'm not a person who is so not sporting, i will go with the tag...

Details: Picking top 4 friends and answering some question about them...then later on tag someone(that is the purpose of tag rite??)

First of all let me say somethings...i've got no top 4, come on when have a list of frens i dun think they should be like a competition where they are listed from the best to the worst, so i will just choose 4 of my close frens. Besides when u say BEST fren...there can only be 1 out of ur list of frens. And i'm not gonna post any pics here(is store in my external disk back home)

First off....Matt. Soo

How long have you known this person? Since so long ago that I forgot when

Where does this person live? Pandan Perdana(did I got that rite that area confuses me=P)

Is this person older than 15? Yeah definately

Why is this person in spot 1? There is no spot one, I just his name here=P

Does he/she have any siblings? yeah.

Do you have any classes with this person? nopes




next....J. Lai

What noise reminds you of this person? Wow, this is a hard one…there is so many noise she makes=P

Does he/she have any siblings? Yeah she does

What school does this person go to? I dun think she goes to skool anymore…

Is this person athletic? Hmmmm…doubtful she is

What do you like most about this person? Hmmmm…like?....this is something I cant tell…haha…=P

Has this person ever spent the night a9t your house? Nope, but I have at her’s




Then...Tommy Lai

What is this person's nick name to you? Box.

Have you done anything illegal with this person? Ermmm…drinking before age of majority(legal age) does that count??

What is this person's stereotype? Ermm…ermmm…hard to explain…

What song(s) remind you of this person? Any rock/metal…he loves them.

Do you trust him/her? Yeah I do if not I wont be putting him here

How did you meet? Church??




Lastly...Paul Lau

Who is this person's boyfriend/girlfriend? No idea, but I lately receive news of him having one…hehe

How long have you known this person? Again it was so long ago that I dun remember when

When's the last time you saw this person? The day I left for Melbourne, which is also my convo day, which is also another day for……nvm the last bit

Does this person have a crush on anyone? Y bother with this question when he or she has one??

If you were to go Six flags would you take this person? Where on earth is six flag?? I wouldn’t. Wait after google-ing it, I dun think I would anyway…I dun think he is that kind of guy that goes for rides unless persuasion comes in…

How did you meet? Church again…





To tag now...ermm..anyway who is free to do this...if not dun bother=P

No comments: