Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lost...

Lost....a four letter word that describes the uncertainty in the direction u r heading or the area u r in....and yet with this word a tv series was came to live which really cause the viewers to be lost when they miss an episode. And this word, i think is the best word to describe my current feeling i have rite here. When i'm first here, i dun feel the toll it has on me, and now after 3 months i feel it, and it is getting worst by the day. Not lost in my studies or the purpose why i'm here...but rather lost the true me i feel. It is as though i'm getting more depressed by the day. Some may say i'm home sick, but rather i feel i can be who i am here. Is like being tied down with chains that restricts me with doing stuff...everything i do i got to be reminded the restrictions i hav. So lost is how i feel rite now...lost from being the true me.

No comments: