Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Till death do us part...

Ok..i'm not reciting a wedding vow to someone now...is just that when i woke up this morning and having my morning tea...this line came to me...and i was whoa...early in the morning and death came into ur mind. Anyway wat it mean in th vows was when the 2 get married the only way they will be apart will be death of one before another, but as in this modern age...anything is possible.

Well i type this out not to tell the whole world wat it meant, i think most of us know wat it meant. But i want to say is have u ever thought wat will u do if u know how many days left u have on this earth?? I think rich fellas will start worrying about thier will and settle everything they have and give accordingly to thier children etc etc. But for a normal person, the average income person wat will they do?? Spend all thier money so the will leave nothing on earth for no one?? Well everyone of us has a different opinion on that. Mine?? if i know how many days i have on this earth, and ASSUMING i will be in my working life with a family etc where everything is smooth. I would spend my last few days with my family, i think when u have a family of ur own they matter the most...going for trips around the world with my family if i have the cash, and even when i die...no burial needed, yeah though burial is a long lasting thing, but i dun fancy it(imagine having ur children etc to clean the grave every year - ching ming, though i dun do it but that sucks lar cleaning the grave) rather they have cremate my dead body and throw my ashes into the sea. Of course that is the future which that might not even happen to me. As for now if i know, i wont tell a single soul, i would just enjoy life just as it is.

That is just my thoughts...but in reality it will never happen, u must be some kind of psychic to be able to know when u r gonna die or so sick that the days are mention to u. But then again, if u knew the days u have left on this earth wat will u do?? And wat u do shows how much u fear death dun u think so??

No comments: