Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged one more time...

I was tagged...again...this time by Hitomi=)

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
Her??..who is her…I’m just being ignorant here=P

2. Your 5 impressions towards him.
ok..this time who is him?? Or this suppose to be her??..i’m getting confuse now…

3.The most memorable things he had done for you.
I’m still wondering who is he?!

4. The most memorable things he have said to you?
who is this guy for goodness sake??!!

5. If he become your lover, you will...
that will make me gay wouldn’t it??

6. If he become your enemy, you will...
Another rival/challenge in the world??

7. If he become your lover, he has to improve on...
When I turn gay then I’ll figure that out…

8. If he become your enemy, the reason is...
Ermmm….coz he likes the girl I like??...ok I’m just crapping here…

9. The most desirable thing to do on him is?
ermmm…let just skip this question..it is getting too weird…

10. The overall impression of him is...
I dun even know who is him how should I give the impression?!

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
No idea….

12. The character of you for yourself is?
ermmm…quiet??...

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
being quiet too…

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
there is no ideal person for me to follow…except God=)

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Thank God that I know you=)

Ten people to tag(must reply!) :
1.Esther Chan
2.Joanne Lai
3.YinXie
4.Yen Wen
5. Jessica Kok
6.Joelle
7.Nishanti
8.Charis
9. Lilian
10.I shall tagged back Hitomi then…no one else to tag…=P

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Ask her lar…y ask me?!

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female…for some reason this tag is more suitable for girls..than guys?!...dun u realize??

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing
Hmmm…I wonder lar…unless they are lesbians I dun think it will happen

How about no. 5 and 8?
Same case lar…sigh…

What is no. 1 studying about?
i think she has not decided yet..hav u??

Say something about no. 6
Ermmm….this is hard…ermmm…she is….very jolly-ful I would say…haha=P

No comments: