Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thoughts...

Yo people, it has been some time since i last had a proper update. In fact, right now i'm suppose to be doing my assignments over blogging here. But i cant help it. I just feel like blogging something right here, right now.

So i was watching P.S. I Love You. That was my second time, i watched it when i was back in Msia the first time. Yeah, i know most girls cry while watching, for me it was a nice show. Ok i'm not here to talk about the show, but more of saying some stuff that come to my mind while watching it. At the same time it has something to do with a question that my fren asked me a while back.

So the question asked was, what i fear or scared of the most in a relationship?? And at first i was laughing then only i seriously thought about it since a serious face was put on. And after thinking throughly i finally answer that i scared of not being enuf for her. As in i see it as the girl deserve so much more than what i can give.

I know that when it come to relationship that there is no such thing as giving something to have her or something like that. What i meant was that for loving her and she loving me...i want to give her the best she could deserve. And sometimes when i had my last relationship, i do think at times whether did I do enough for her, as in did i appreciate her more than enough, did I care for her constantly, did I neglected her, did I pushed her away, and the most biggest question was did she really feel happy when she is with me. Even if is like going through a tough time, i just want to be there and do all i can do make sure she gets through it and being alright, happy. I fear that i would fall at times like those that i disappoints her instead of being supportive.

Well those are just thoughts....but whether i can or not still yet to know i mean, i wont know till it really happen rite? I wont know till i go through it....

No comments: