Friday, May 22, 2009

Blabbing....

The other nite i was msg none stop in plurk wit couz. Oh incase u r wondering wat is plurk, c the on the left side of the page and scroll down, then you wil be able to c plurk. ermmm...wat is it actually, i'm just lazy to explain it to u...just join and start plurking...eventually u will get the hang of it. And yeah back to that nite....we were msg none stop as though we are racing to see who get to out reply the other. Seriously is like after i reply a msg there...then another reply got from her and this go on for sometime. And she say tat she has a new game to play now.

Oh, my coll frens they should hav got back from the trip already. And i know you should be reading this and i demand pictures to be uploaded!! well i dont get to go at least let me enjoy it thru the pics eh?!!!

I scared myself this morning, in the morning i check and there is a test, i thought it was today and i didnt study anything for it. So i got so panic, that i went to tut with everything prepared for the test. Then when the tutor start the class, it run as normal like any tut. I almost wanted to ask the tutor abt the test, then i think back again, the test in next week instead of today...silly me for scaring myself.

No comments: