Sunday, May 17, 2009

FREEDOM!!!!....

Finally!!! i've got my freedom from assignments!!! YEAH!!! well at least for now till my next semester...Anyway, it has been two days since i handed up my last assignment=) It has been a dreadful, horrible 3 weeks just to get all assignments done, and of course in the midst of it there is some unexpected things happen.

But nevertheless in between, movies like Wolverine and Star Trek helps keeps the stress level down. YES, how can me, aka movie freak miss 2 great movies that was hype-d for sometime since last year. I personally prefer STAR TREK than Wolverine. Though i'm not a trekkie, in fact i think i'm more of a wolverine fan compared to star trek. Woleverine's action seems wierd....as though it lacks completion in fight scenes. I mean it doesnt give me the "sitting at the edge of the seat" feel. I felt like the fight scene was going to climax, then the next moment it just died off. That is y i prefer Star Trek over Wolverine.

Now it has been 2 days has pass...i've been watching Life on Mars, and some other movies that i got from Daniel. I think i gonna start my movie/drama/ series watching again soon....for a while that is...at least till before my exams starts...

Oh something happen today at Chaddy. E&E, Darren, Timo and me, we headed to Chaddy today to walk around n have lunch. So we went to this place call...Tapas...at least i think that is wat its call. Anyway....the portion is small but pricy not worth my money at all...that is not the worst part. When the waitress was keeping the dishes, she accidentally knocked off a cup of water, and the water spill. Then it reach to my side of the table and spill over my chair and got my jeans wet. Now you must be wondering, jeans getting wet is just a simple normal thing, the problem was that the spill....it landed rite at the crotch area, thus making me look like i just pee in my pants. Thank God that i was wearing my hoody today that i use it to cover the wet area while i was walking around Chaddy. Well of course there was other joke about it...will tell when u ask abt it=P...

Some of my coll friends are going to REDANG for holiday....i so wanna be with them. I went to Perhentian with them last year before i came to Aust, and i had a great time there. Those were the days!!! I miss the snorkeling and looking down to the beautiful corals and looking at sharks. YES, i did saw a shark the last time i snorkel at one of the islands....Anyway...i've demanded a gift from them..hahhaa...well i just wish them enjoyment for thier trip....

No comments: