Tuesday, May 19, 2009

M.O.V.I.E.S...

Went to watch movies today. I've watched Angels and Demons, and Ghost of Girlfriends Past. I enjoyed both shows.

Angel and Demons didnt disappoint me like Da Vinci Code did. I mean i've read both the books and i prefer Angels and Demons. Though I didnt really like DaVinciCode book, the movie was total boring movie, seriously i dont feel any intense when watching that movie and obviously they had to get stuff out from the movie which is in the book. Anyway, Angels and Demons the movie was nice, it didnt disappoint me like Da Vinci Code did....

Now Ghost of Girlfriends Past, it was entertaining. I laugh most part of the movie. It would be a nice show to watch it with someone....or those movie that you watch at home during the nite or movie nite or something like that...

Now i feel so satisfied that as though the presentation and exam that is about to come wont seem to be a problem....hahha...i mean i feel like i've finally fully release all my stress!!=)

No comments: