Monday, May 25, 2009

Piece of My Mind...

I hate it when things doesnt goes wrong and all i get was a lecture and blame. Yes i play a role in it but that doesnt mean everything i'm being blame for. Just because i need to respect you doesnt mean you are completely rite. I could hav easily talk back but because to you everything is my fault i had to shut up and listen or i'll just get more of it. Everytime is always like this. You are saying as though i dont know a thing, dont give a damn about anything at all. You should hav know that i do things my way, and you need anything from me you let me know and i'll get it for you. Now you are putting all the blame on me as though if had done it according to wat you wanted everything will be fine. Darn it....this really piss me off!!! Now is like watever i'm doing is gonna be my fault.

2 comments:

charis said...

hye..u ok? what had happen?

S!N said...

jsut pissed off...