Saturday, May 2, 2009

At the top...

Lying down on open field
I could feel the breeze
As though it was waking me up
I open my eyes
I saw the sky
The clouds pass right before me
As the wind blew
As if it was asking me to go
I got up
And a valley i saw
In that valley
Crowded with people
The good
The bad
The happy
And the sad
And there I saw
Right in the middle
Neither good nor bad
Neither happy nor sad
But with a face of determination
Determination to start something new
Determination to stand in the gap
I was attracted
As if I was called to be there
To make a difference
As i continue looking
People from the four
Started joining in
It was the beginning of something new
Something magnificent
But before i knew it
All were standing in the gap
United
Making a difference
And soon I see
People from everywhere else
Starts to join in
And that crowd
Grows larger
At the top
I witness something magnificent
It is time
To get up
And get moving
To start
And to be part
Of something magnificent...

No comments: