Wednesday, March 25, 2009

'Gay' Activity over at my wall...part 1

There has been some 'gay' activities happening on my facebook wall...it all started with...

DL: ur so cute i cant resist u

JC: wat is wrong wit u??

KH: YEAH jordan very cute...cant resist u too..lolz

JC: ok...wat is wrong wit u this time??

DC: Yeah Jordan is the cutest!!! Muacks!!!!

JC: wat?!...u too?!!

JL: What is this "gay" activity i see here??!

JC: i wished i knew wat is the activity....they came on to me all of the sudden....feel terrified by them now....

DL: oh no i thought i press 'share' for 'just Jordan' but then looks like i press wrong buttonguess this is me coming out of the closet :(

EH: Haha! I love your response, "what is wrong with you?"...sums it all up! Nice and easy! Now you just have to find out what's wrong with the other 2 lol (prob just jealous!) :)

EG: goodness me, i smell something in the air?! something must have happened jordan, spill the beans.

XE: hahaha nice what is going on here....just one statement and wooosh!gone la you jordy!


JC: 1st it starts wit 'ur so cute, i cant resist you' by a guy,then came 2 more said e same, 1 wit a kiss...now it has known as the 'gay' activity by Jas...T_T

KH: i reckon Jas just jealous......cause u r so cute n we all cant resist u....lolz

TS: *Everything feels so cold, all of a sudden...*

TS: So cute, I wanna pinch your face.

EG: this is hilarious, lolz, keep on coming guys! soz jordan, but this is so much fun

EH: HAHAH! Chwo cuuuute! Edwin just told me he can't resist you either! Gotta keep u away from my man! LOL!

JC: A married man too?!....oh no!!...

EH: Tsk..tsk...going a lil overboard are we Jordy? Maybe you should share your 'irresistable' secret with us girls? :)

JC: i wish i knew wat so 'irresistable' of me that the guys here just wans me?!

EH: Wahlau...beh tahan! Steal our men not enough, now wanna 'chuen' us somore? Haha! So far, only Daniel is safe from your charms! Jas, lock him up!

JC: hahha...not my fault...i only wan to impress the girls..not the guys...it seems it back fired

EH: Wah! Backfired kau kau! LOL!

JC: hahaha...yeah i wonder wat happen?! Must be david lar=P

KH: ah a brand new day n i need to say ...jordan u r still so cute n i cant resist u...

CP: wow...i heard darren said that he can't resist you too...U Da Man!

EH: Haha! Cpei, I told him that he has to teach us his secret! We don't want him stealing our guys do we? Haha!

CP: I agree erin!..Jordan..please tell us your secret..please...puhlease....>o<




Ok the people:
JC = Me
DL = David
KH = Calvin
EG = Elaine
DC = Darren
EH = Erin
XE = Sarah
TS = Timo
JL = Jasmin
CP = Chia Pei

Hopes this ends soon....will post more when there is more ....T_T

No comments: