Friday, March 20, 2009

Back in Uni...

Here i am back in uni again...with a cup of coffeee next to me with food beside it. Sitting in front of the computer and typing this post....just like wat i did last sem. Well i've been wanting to post something for the past few days but just caught up with things. Like watching How I Met Your Mother and Heroes.....Haha...Stole both from Hua and been on spree since last Saturday. I finish all first 3 seasons and the half season 4 in like 6 days that is how much i've been watching How I Met Your Mother. And of course...there is always time for Heroes to slot in between.

Well Not only was i occupied with the shows, but i also been abit worried wit the cg. I feel so disorganise after a long time. The last time i feel like this is back in KL when i was an intern helping out...assigning duties to members...but now i'm that position again...Just need more time and i shall start a schedule which will ease me much more. Anyway...i'm currently out of idea wat to say here...mind not focus on posting here....on the word that i'm suppose to share tonite...so i will post something more interesting next time...hahaha

No comments: