Thursday, March 26, 2009

'Gay' Activity over at my wall...part 2

The discussion continues...



HY: WHAT WHAT WHAT? JORDAN ARE U GAY? :)

JC: Hua u got the wrong person....=P...u gay u gay...me straight n single=P...hahaha

HY: its ok dont have to deny!some of ur pics alrd prove it :Pi knew it jordy!!!

XE: hahaha i dun really mind when huai's being blunt about certain reasons like this one rofl!

EH: Hmmph! Still so cute today ah? Must be the dimples! Jealous la!

EF: JORDAN!!!!! I am not sharing you.... BACK OFF!!!!

JC: i hav dimples?!....who is suppose to back off??...me?!

EH: Oh no. I think I've just been dumped.*sob**sob*

EF: JORDAN!!!! I KNEW YOU HAVE THE QUALITY!!!

JC: ok....edwin that sound so wrong!!!....hahahah..erin u can hav ur man back....the only prob is he sticks to me....


The people:
HY: Hua Yein
JC: Me
XE: Sarah
EH: Erin
EF: Edwin

OK..that is all for now..i think there will be more to come...will post more if there is....T_T

No comments: