Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Effect...

Rite now over at E&E place to hangout. While the rest is enjoying their time playing Wii which i find it not bad but just not my game at the moment. Mayb i was just not in the mood to play any of those game at the moment....so i opt to use the computer to online...and of course to type this post here.

Well i had something in my mind thati wanted to share but i dun think i will do it now or later at nite...mayb tomorrow when i'm fully recharge since i only slept 20 minutes last nite. So rite now wat i have in my mind rite now is just parts and pieces of things i wanted to say...mayb i should just wait till i completely get everything into my mind all in one piece before i share it here....but then again..if things to go as plan i might just change my mind....hmmmm....maybe, maybe not....sigh....

Do you see wat happens when u lack of sleep?!....the mind doesnt work rite!!...rite now i wanting to sleep and yet at the same time eat...coz i'm really hungry rite now...and yet at the same time my brain is thinking of something else....arghhh!!!...crap...

No comments: