Thursday, January 29, 2009

Roast HUMAN....

*sweating*....today the tempreture tops is 41 degrees, and rite now at nite is at high 30s degrees. Can you imagine the heat here?! I can feel my skin burning just by walking outside. Tomorrow tempreture tops will be 42, 43 degrees. This will continue for the next few days. Thankfully coz of the weather training in Msia=P i somehow can tahan the heat, unlike my parents complaining so hot even when the fan is directly blowing at them.

So since today was so hot but that doesnt mean i did nothing and just lay somewhere cool. When i woke up i got my clothes to wash, i mean since it will be a hot day as well just get it wash and hang. Then when the cloethes was washing i went out and send stuff to HitoMi, which i told her i would send long time ago(sorry for the delay) And it was then that i feel the intense heat on my skin, since i got to walk out. The heat was so bad that on my way back home i got to get a drink just to cool off. And i had to do housework every now and then today.

While in betwwen the house work, i played my digimon on my psp. Yeah u read that rite, digimon. I think most probably thinking why am i still playing digimon. Me either, but i think most probably is that i didnt finish the game last time so just wan to finish it. And the worst part while doing all this is my mind thinks. I wonder why at time why in studies i cant do so well yet i can multitask and get things rite. Even rite now, i'm typing this post, msn, playing my psp, thinking about things that need to be done, plan on things and thinking about stuffs. Sometimes i wish my brain just stop thinking. But then again that is not possible, and that could be a bad sign(not thinking --->brain stop functioning--->body vegetation). Sigh...ermmm..better stop here be fore i bore everyone with all the boring stuff...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey u really love tinhking a lot man! chill la... okie?