Friday, January 30, 2009

Answers...

Be warned that thi post is mean to answer to some annoying people and thus practically a long and wordy post...

Have been sleeping at 5am in the morning. The weather here is too hot to sleep especially when there isn't aircon/fan in the room. I was practically sweating while trying to sleep. I ended up playing my psp instead of going to sleep.

I was reading people's blogs and most people in general always mention when they have a gf/bf, but then again there is always the break up post. And i'm always happy for those who found the mr/ms right, i mean what is there not to be happy about?? just hope more that they get marry and get ang paus from them=P...wahahahhaa. But that is not the reason lar, i believe too when you finally hav someone, u also wan the people around u to be happy for u too even it isnt much of their biz. And for me to answer some of u...who has been bombarding me on this part...i'm just hoping...though i never stop thinking...But with things going on with my life, it seems almost impossible....

To those who ask me about my life. Rite now so many things in my mind that everything seems so confusing, seems so unreal, impossible. But then again maybe is just me being reluctant to take that risk. This could be nice but yet terrifying coz things seem so uncertain.

People say life is like a journey, but wat kind of journey would it be like?? In my opinion, how our journey in life would be is up to us. No mattere where the destination in life there is always obstacles for us. How we face those obstaclesis in our hands, happy/sad/positie/nagative thinking it all rest in us. At the end of the day, it is through these obstacles that we learn/grow/mature.

Oh how my life should be, i wonder many times. People always say you form your own life. But yet it is never easy coz of the things in life. Just wish my mind would be clear for once to listen and decide things with a sense of understanding and just for the sake of coz i need to. Not only that, i too wish i can let go of things no matter how much it meant to me. Not physical things but emotionally(sound kinda cold but at times it has to be done=(). Many times decision seems so hard for me coz of the emotional attachment i have for it, which makes it so much more defiicult to make.

Oh be still my body, mind and soul. All seems so messed up with own matters and nothings seems to be right. It is time things need to be set right and be done. Oh be still...

Oh if you are asking me y dun i update my status in facebook. Coz i dun wan to be bombarded with questions from unwanted people. I mean i know u care but if i dun feel like telling you dun come and play guilty game with me....so i just ended up deciding not to update anything there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess u are thinking hard..chill le..i do not know how to help you for only u know what is the best for u for now..