Friday, January 2, 2009

BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!....

Ok now is the second day of 2009 but i dun care...still gonna wish everyone New Year. So i'll just briefly update abit. Ermm...on the eve had dinner with my mom's cg members then later on i headed to Kenny's place for celebration. For a change i find it very different than the past year coz over at Kenny's we feast(more of just snack) then worship and pray for the year ahead. And later on just feast more, felloship more..hehehe. Well i brought my camera there but i was too busy learning how to learn Bridge, play Big 2(chor tai ti) and one of my fav game, Bluff=P Besides that also there is food so just imagine abit lar...hahaha=P

So now for some reflection time. How is 2008 to me?!..well i find it is the year of changes to me. Seriously lots of changes. Church, i was in charge of a cg a.k.a CG Leader since the beginning of the year of 2008. and in the middle of the year have to let that post down coz of studies reason. And in the 5 months over here, they are preparing to take leadership roles for the uni students here, and funny to say they are like desperate for people to take lead...haha..but then i understand y they wanna people coz most of the current leaders are all working, since they are having uni students cg they would prefer to have uni students to take charge. Studies, i fnd it even funny for me coz of my silly-ness. I remembered at the beginning of the year i got my results for my last semester in my coll, and there was a fail unit, i was devastated cz i desperately need to pass every unit to grad and so i can continue my studies here in Aust. For the whole almost 3 weeks i was super down coz of the worried of not able to come here and the rush for applications for uni after my resit of that unit etc. Thinking back again, everything was so rush that, my application was fully through about 1 month before i fly to Aust. And it was in that 1 month i got my student visa done, and 2 weeks before i fly that i got my ticket. So imagine the rush.

Now every year people make resolution, the goals wat they wan to achieve in that particular year. It is a good thing as in gives u a target to follow. But then for me personally i dun really do a resolution. To me if the goal is really that important for u to achieve u dun need to make sure u get it done in that year, since is that important naturally u will achieve it. And i find that listing a list of goals will tend to give the idea that u need to achieve that goal. And when u dun achive it u will be kinda of disappointed. And there is always the ones that say goals for God, i would say if doing God's work, will or desire needs to be listed down isnt that something wrong?? You are doing GOD'S WORK here not some fella's desire, God's work should immediately be planted and rooted in you. If it is God's desire naturally it shall be yours no need to list down wat to do. And if it needs to be listed down so anything that is not on the list means you cant do?? or shouldnt bother about it coz is not ur goal?? So dun come and judge me and say i'm goal-less just coz i dun list down a resolution.

Looking forward to 2009, hope everything would be great and pray for more guidance, let the Lord guide me through the year. Well at least i've been doing that for the pass dunno how many years. And wanna thank God for His love and care for me throughout the years though at many times i'm so not thankful and ungrateful.

Oh yeah another thing....my twins couz bro is coming this world today, Friday 2nd Jan=) yeah another 2 more baby couz to play with=P....and i super miss my little couz sis. =))))))))))))

No comments: