Friday, August 15, 2008

really missing back home...

suddenly i just feel like this. i cant help it. I miss my family and frens back there. I was reading the bible and suddenly the thoughs of my frens back home jsut came to my mind, and it hought of my family....tears almost flow out but manage to keep it in...if not mom will ask...she is ady sick so didnt wan her to wory so much too ler..so back to reading and the thought of me goin back and me hanging around the place where i use to hang around during secondary skool, having a drink wit my frens really makes me kinda down but somehow i manage to get it thru....i really miss back home...and..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang on there, god put u there for a purpose!=p

S!N said...

haha...yeah i will...is just a sudden thing ler...something out of my control...mayb unconsciously i just hide that feel so much that it just burst out to me...haha