Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hunger....

rite now i'm really in hunger....physically hungry...coz...i forgot to bring my wallet with me T_T... damm hungry rite now and i'm having a lecture later.sigh...now ady having a lion in my sotmach roaring!!

Anyway...that is the physical needs. We always forget we need to be spiritually hungry too. Not to be full with air but to read God's word and meditate on it. Well those 2 sentences sound wierd and diff coz it kinda contradict each other...yeah..well coz both is just as important for our spiritual life. Y be hungry spiritually??..coz that way we would wan more of God's word, and with God's word, not only will we be filled but also we will hunger more...it is a process all over again..hehe. And everytime we read it tells something different and we will be filled with new understanding. And of course occasionally we are taught the same things coz that way we are refresh of wat we learn. I mean, if u can rememebr everything wat we hav learn in this world then i think we have super brains coz we can remember everything but in real life, we aren't that great. So dun go whining about y i'm learning this when i've ady learn coz u need to be refreshed and reminded wat u have learn. And recently that i've been doing my devotion i've been filled. And still wan more.

And i want to thank Charis for helping me do my devotion and memorizing verses...as some of u might know i dun do my devotion or memorize often...but she help me..yeah!!. Praise God for that. so i hope with this i can encourage some but best all lar to do devotion!!

No comments: