Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dedication back to u....

Well u should know i'm typing this for u. Haha. it might be as great, as long, as meaningful, as well verse, as good choice of words as yours, but i'll just type i comes to my mind. Thank you for sharing with me. Thank you for all your encouragement and understanding. Thank you for doing devetion together and the verse memorizing together. And most important of all, i wan to thank God(not you..haha=P) for giving u life and i'm able to meet u in this world=). Take care n God bless!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..thanks..
well thanks also for ur understanding..
many things that i want to say to u tho.
well, yea i totally thank God
that i have a chance to meet u b4 u go Australia..
indeed u did make an impact in my my life..
thanks..=p
thanks for bring back my trust and hope!
much mroe to say to u..
bt now do ake goodie care of urself kie..
when u back i wan to c a healthy
happy Jordan.

S!N said...

ys u will c a happy...mayb a fatter me too...haha..people say i gain weight here...and i've got no weighting machine at home...

Anonymous said...

fatter a ..
sure bo? but is ok la nicer to hug lol..=p

S!N said...

haha...scare someone dun wan me only=P