Friday, February 20, 2009

Wat happen...

Well..i've just watched MY BLOODY VALENTINE lately. To let everyone know it is a MOVIE!!! Not my actual valentine. Ok so here goes i usally change my msn nick to the movie i just watch with some comment on the movie at the side. So my msn now shows MY BLOODY VALENTINE - Lots of blood. And apparently it is not shown in Msia. So everyone was asking me how was ur valentine and wat happen...

Chat window 1: Sis

Sis: Wat happen to u??
Me: Wat u mean wat happen to me??
Sis: Wat lots of blood?!
Me: It a movie lar!!
Sis: Oh, hak sei ngo...

Chat window 2: Winnie

Winnie: y wor ur valentine?
Me: y wat my valentine?
Winnie: u say ur bloody valentine?
Me: that is a movie lar...

So that practically how is my conversation is when eveyone starts to wonder about my valentine..haha...and of coz those of u hav been reading would know that i spend my valentine with 3 of my frens over dinner. Haha....how bloody can that be?!...

No comments: