Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine Special 3...

Ok this will be the last part...i'm serious!!...when there is something nice to share on this lovey ovey season..just share it eh..if not got to wait till next year. This time i got it from Carmen's blog...



Everytime you talk to me I don't know what to say,

Because everything you say to me takes my breath away.

I can't express my feelins because you have stolen all my heart,

The thought of us not together tears my world apart.

When i'm with you it's almost more than i can take,

It feels like I'm dreaming but I never want to wake.

I never want to lose you and I always wanted you there,

Always thereto lean on and always there to to care.

"Forever and always" you will have my love,

But "forever and always" just isn't long enough.

So keep it for eternity or for just another day,

But no matter how long you want it my love is here to stay.

So everytime I have to leave and give you one more kiss,

Think about the wrds I've said and please remember this...

As time goes on together i know our love will grow......

By the way i never really told you......but "you had my love from hello"...



Author : Cory Ann Lynn Habour





It's a nice poem i wan to share with everyone. Many of times in this season of love, many of us who is single and love/ like/ have a crush on someone often think why didnt he/she choose/give me a chance. Often like the last line "you had my love from hello" that we know we like the person. But never had the chance to be in one with the person. I would say though it is painful and hurtful to see the person you like with another but never give up there is one day you will find that one true love of yours.


I went to watch My Bloody Valentine today. This sure is a little gory movie. Well guys go bring ur gf watch this....and in the midst of it...i'm sure ur gf will either hold u tight/ use u to cover her eyes/ grab ur hand and squeeze etc, well unless ur gf is the type that likes watching horror movies...hahaha

No comments: