Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Be Warned...

Well this is a pre warning to my family who somehow find out about that i blog. I dunno whether they know the link but this is just something that i want to say in case they found the link.

Yes i know wat i update here people around the world will read, infact that is the purpose of blogging in the first place. I can restrict people to reading but i dun plan to at the moment. And if you are reading this please keep wat you are reading to yourself, dun ask me any question about it. Yes i know i'm being abit rude here, sorry and i know you care for me but you all should know me well by now, that if i feel like telling you about me i will tell and i will ask for ur opinion, and if i dun no matter how you ask i wont say. So dun come to me after reading here with questions.

And if u are wondering y i could tell the whole world or even if my friends about me, the reason, not the whole world knows me, and not every friend will come bombarding me questions, and even there is some who will those are my close friends that i trust. And talking about trust, not that i dun trust you but since young i never find the suitable communication between us. And i think you should realise that by now. And that doesnt mean i wont try to work things out, it'm still trying, just be patient and hopefully 1 day i will.

No comments: