Monday, September 1, 2008

Target...

As i have mention earlier with the thoughts...i've come up with somethings...as a reminder of wat i wan=)....at elast for this few months...

1) To grow closer to God while i'm here
2) To encourage some friedns back home to do quiet time
3) To study hard for this sem and change my old ways of studying(which is near impossible=P)
4) To control my spendings for target no 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
5) To contribute to the growth of God's family=)
6) To pay off my debts...ermm..more of expenditure...haha
7) To earn/ save enuf money to get air ticket back to Msia in Dec(i wan to spend my Christmas back home with my frens n family and of course hopefully CNY too=P)(anyone willing to sponser me?? 100%, 50%, 30%??)
8) To achieve what i hope for when i get back(if i ever get back that is)
9) To somehow contribute back to the family(both sides)
10) To help my youth back home to grow even I'm here.
11) To hopefully get use to the churches here though i'm not so keen with how things is done.
12) To find people to compose a song....i've been saying about since the beginning of the year...sigh=P

i think that is all for now haha..anything will just add up here...=P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei ei ei..you better focus more on your 7th target ar...u promised geh okey? sure i ll give 100% offff.....support la..hahaha...in mind geh..always pray for u..hahaha..

compose a song? for? haha..secret leh...

S!N said...

hahaha....ceh dun wan in mind lar..i wan physical...haha=P....need the air ticket wei...

Anonymous said...

if like that ar..i scare next year also can't see u o..haha...

S!N said...

c lar...wan me go back dun help me with it..how could u=P