Monday, September 1, 2008

Flooded mind....

well actually this happen on Friday but just didn't had the mood to post it here that day. That day all of the sudden all sorts of stuff came into my mind making think and usually this doesn't happen to me often coz somehow i always find reason/ ways /explanation for each prob/stuff according one at a time. But that day it was so different that it all flooded into my mind all of the sudden that i ended up with a migraine. then of course in the end i manage to get everything clear out one by one which took me the whole day. With every stuff i reminded myself with Psalm 23, well that is my personal psalm that i learn when i was a small kid and it has always help me through and again and again i reminded myself that everything will be alright. But i think when everyone comes to a situation like mine, it will sometimes gives u another thought on whether wat is happening is rite or wrong. For me, i didn't thought that i will ask this question again after so many years, 'am i taking the right road??', 'do i wan to go down the same road again??', 'should i proceed with what i have decided??'. Well this is not a question of my believes but rather something that I've experience before and somehow that fear of what happened to me before repeats which i think everyone would definitely feel the same. Everyone of us makes decisions before, to some, after they made the decision and go on thru with the decision half way then they regret with what they have decided and say ' damn I've should have taken the other option.' After many yrs of having that thinking in me all of the sudden it came back to me the other day. And the trouble with that is like reformatting ur computer where u have to install everything all over again and update your com. Similarly on Friday i ended up spending the whole afternoon clearing up my mind reassure myself that i cant regret with what I've decide, even if I'm taking the same road and facing the same fears again.

From that day too i realize that we as humans we often regret with what we have decided, and there is always the 2 possibility, which is wither we fail o learn which ends up regretting our whole life or we learn and make the good out of what we have decided. And of course occasionally we learn ans we always tell ourself not to take the same road again but ended up in it again. As u might can c that i've type this kinda long but wat the heck..this is the filtered version anyway=P so imagine how much i've thought on that day...sigh...

No comments: