Friday, September 19, 2008

The dreadful week....

Ok now for sad part...=P...well hav been busy doing my assignments last week this week and the week to come i will be too T_T...And had my test on monday n yesterday too which i kinda satisfy with it coz i didnt really study too=P But the killer is the assignment, is darn freaking hard and yet there is so much limitations!! How lar expect people to do?!...but then many able to did it...which i think cause them their sanity...i almost lost mine!! Yeah really i almost lost mine while doing my assignment when my com suddenly just hang and all my research just go *poof* disappear and the deadline was like few hours to go!! Later i still need to do another assignment due on monday...why why why??!!! and there is not much time to finals..like 5 more weeks!!...

No comments: