Sunday, April 26, 2009

Test...

Have been updating anything at home....dunno wat is wrong with my laptop. I'm not able to log in, as in the page wont allow me to log in...more reasons for me to get a new one=P Anyway now that i've just finish having a nice nite shower(oh how much i miss it when i'm back in Msia) i shall brief update.

Tuesday had an mcq test, and unfortunately when i sat for the paper, i was not well....felt dizzy seriously seeing things around me going from left to rite and back to left is not a nice thing to happen when having a test. Well just hope everything is alrite...as in the paper.. dun wan to do badly too!!

And speaking of test, Friday during my Corp Law tut. The tutor suddenly came into the room and the first thing she says is ok i'm gonna give u a test. Now you might be thinking is just a test so worry wat?! when u should have been prepared. C here is the problem...the subject is either fully 100% on the final paper OR 30% on assignment and 70% on final paper...so that means the test SHOULDN'T Exist at all. And in my head i was thining "Wat the heck?! There is a test?? There shouldnt be a test, i thought it was 100% on final paper" and the panic starts to kick in(well there is a reason for this....ask me if interested=P) and further thinking "Shit, i didnt revise at all...did i miss any annoucement regarding this test?? Crap..how?!! " By now the panic has really taken toll on me.... The good news is, it is an open book test...so i did the test normally....just after the test that the tutor said that this has no significant marks on the overall subject, and there is where the huge release kicks in!!

Well i have few other post in mind but i think will post it some other time....rite now...let me have my good nite rest=P...hahhaa..

No comments: