Thursday, April 16, 2009

2D ==> 3D...

Finally i've posted 2 past post...go search for it if u wanna read... anyway...on tuesday i had a plan but with things that has prevent me doing so...so i ended up went to watch movies. I watch Monter Vs Aliens 3D....well the 3D specs they gave aint the usualy green and red lense ro soemthing like that...wat they gave was....have a look at urself...

This...if u r wondering why the pic is in this position dun ask me either somehow blogspot adjust it to this way. Back to the specs...the specs reminds me of one character from the Oceon's trilogy. There is one guy who is old kinda loaded with money who wears specs similar to this specs...as in the shape.

The movie was not bad. The only 3D part that really impress me was a ball flying out of the screen...but the rest of it like the explosion is good too.

No comments: