Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Smile...

The first time I met you
I saw the smile on your face
With that alone
I'm interested to know you more
Being together with everyone
We talked
We joked
We laugh
The more I want to know you better
Possibility of the future
I've thought of it
But that is not what I see alone
I got myself something
So everytime I'm out
I'll be reminded, be aware
Rushing into things is not what I want
But yet the thought of you never leaves
Whether to continue this journey
I do not know
I feel like letting go
But yet at the same time
I don't want to let opportunity go
Circumstances arise
Rejections I had enough
What should I do?
Persevere?
Let things be?
I do not know
Prayer is what I've been taught
Prayer is what I've done
And answer is what I want
It is not my place to demand
But I need a direction to head
I think in the end
Maybe is just not the time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always greet one smile with another...

:)

Erin

S!N said...

hahaha...my smile not nice...

if show teeth tak cantik=P