Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cold...

Today is a cold day...haha...stupid sentence...well it was really cold today..it rain on n off the whole day...i didnt c the sun today and bcoz of that i ended up sleeping till 1 to wake up..haha..i'm just lazy that is all. I remember days like this in Msia, where i sit on my chair leaning on the wall with a window and i look outside. Looking at the sky where is dark and the rain drops just pour out and think about stuff, remembering things that happen to me. There was once when i was unhappy about something and i had to go thru the rain to go somewhere and when i reach, someone ask me am i crying coz of that something and in me i was laughing coz i find it funny that i was crying coz of my unhappyness...anyway..i ended explaining is the rain. And i remember the days where i walk back after school under the rain. i just miss those days...

No comments: