Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve...

First time in my life having to celebrate Christmas away from home is diff for one thing and yet at the same time with the feeling of missing and wondering.

Now every year for Christmas eve i usually have dinner with my family members and head for church for midnite service. But things started to change a little since my parents came over to Aust, and then the tradition dinner changed of course. So this year the same is different from the pass 17 years. Had dinner with my parents with their fren and it was a nice meal...especially when u get to drink wine(white wine) and eat loads of meat. There was chicken, turkey, beef, sausages, and prawn salad. But i was bored there, since i was the youngest there with a huge age gap in between.

i wanna thank God that later way later after dinner some were hanging out at Daniel's place. It started with me asking Daniel whether they are doing anything later during the nite, since the uni students had a party at someone's place. It ended up at first saying there wont be anything on which i was pretty...more of immediete change of mood from a heart of hoping 'yeah there is something on later' to 'this is like the worst Christmas eve i hav'....but as i was on my way home, Jasmin called and said Cyndi and Jacklyn is hanging out at their place..hehe...which i ended up drinking wine again=P

This is a sparkling wine, Jacklyn brought it...



And this is a white wine bought by Jeremy for my birthday...

I still have the wine with me though cant finish it yesterday nite. After that went home around 2 plus in the morning then the amount of wine i drank, the alcohol starts to kick into me...hahaha...3 different wine and after 6 hours since the first wine...only i start to feel not rite as in not walking straight but then i felt super tired too. I manage to online for a while while waiting for Msia to strike 12 to greet my frens but ended up they had to call me back coz of the service and i was half way to slumberland=P But overall i had a nice time lar...not as great as when in KL but then it was a nice time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey at lest u enjoyed..=p take care ya.! i wan wine!!!

S!N said...

hahaha..u come over here lar...