Monday, October 5, 2009

Great weekend...

Good day readers, my weekend was filled with fun fun fun!! Now if you have been reading, you know that Thursday was my birthday, and which celebration goes on to Friday nite after cg...but there is not where it ends, it continues on to Saturday!!!!

On Saturday, EdRin has otganise a party for mooncake festival cum birthday celebration for Chia Pei n me...so after preparing fruits for that nite, in the afternoon went for another round of bowling wiht Cyndi and later on headed for church and continue to the party. Well all of us had fun there, there was TV sessions, mahjong table, puzzle/quiz/mind thinking game, then there is mafia...is just games one after another.

Now if you think the activities stops on Saturday itself then you are wrong!! Coz we left EdRin's place ard 5 plus in the morning, sunday morning that is...well that is still alrite considering people get to sleep in, but i woke up 5 hours later so i can join Cyndi, Jacklyn, Eugene n Soo Fen(i think that i show it is spell..) to the tulip festival. Took some nice pics of the tulips, and plenty more with the other's camera....then at nite, dinner with Sarah, EdRin n Timo at Captain America....i dun remember the whole full name...but mainly they are famous for thier burgers, and yes they are good!! Once you taste it, McD is nothin...is like how i tried Carls Jr in Msia and since then hardly i eat burgers at McD in Msia. But stuff like these always comes with a price which i think is worth it.

That is how the weekend goes, but i guess it is needed before i face the war tomorrow...yes people!! I'm having war with my papers tomorrow!! Usually i will schedule post stuff over my blog so i dun need to upadate till exam is over...but i'm guessing i wont be doing that for this time...i think i need it to get my mind of things..

I kept on thining whether should i or should i not....Circumstances says no but temptation says yes...ph just pray i survive this till the end and let things be after 2 weeks...sigh...

P.S. I'll posts photos after i've gotten them and my after my exams...

No comments: