Friday, October 2, 2009

3 Birthdays....

Ok first of all it was my birthday...so before i start sharing how my day went...let me tell u abt the 3 birthdays...lol

Now...1st Oct which is obviously mine...then my friend, Jeremy his birthday is on the 2nd and then comes Chia Pei on the 3rd...the only thing is one is older thn the other 2...lol..but just a year...and how often do you find 3 fellas knowing one other one way or another with the birthday one after another?!!...great eh??

Ok...i started off my bday without me expecting something to happen...really, coz i was chatting on MSN at 12 am plus...then i receive my first bday wish from Cyndi...and then it all starts flowing in...one after another in facebook...lol...and there i was starting to thank everyone... that was early morning. Then afternoon came, i spend it with C&C....No it is not Command & Conquer...is Chelsie n Calvin....first we headed for coffee at Mocha Joe's then played bowling at Strike...and took some pics of both of them and of coz hav a nice show watching them teaching one another to play...hahha. Then nite time just dinner with the family. And then...later on at nite there was a surprise...hahha..that made my day...lol..that is all i'm gonna say....

No comments: