Tuesday, October 13, 2009

At the start of a new day...

Yo peeps...i've been searching thru my past posts on my previous blog and i remember loats of stuff just by reading it...all the good, bad, funny, stupid, angry, boring posts i had there...and it just bring back memories...i miss them...hahah..and since my birthday was not long ago..i shall link one of the post it back here that is also something to do with my birthday...i think that was the longest post i had back in that blog but still it is a good post i would say for it contains the memories of the good n not so good times...

Now exam has not yet over but i've already started to think what to do after my papers...hahahha. But it cant be help...there is few plans up my sleeves but i need to wait some more before i can really start things going coz need to seek the right resources people!!! And if it does work it i will post it here and update everyone...so stay tune!!!

No comments: