Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Post of Thoughts....

If I say "I love you"
Would you accept me?
Would you be with me??
Or rather you would reject me??
Oh how I wanna let you know
But then again I don't want to risk our friendship
Oh what should I do??....




ok first things first to make it clear is not me....i got this from a friend...Just wanna ask how many of us been thru in this situation. I know i've been in it before and it sucks. Is during this time that the mind thinks over n over again whether a move should be taken. Always evaluating the consequences, the risk that is attached to it. The good part is if ask and does work out, congrats you are with someone. If not, then risking that friendship....of course if both is mature enough i think that friendship will still be maintained...if not there it goes down the drain....

Well today i had tuts and then one of the tutor, an old experience and kind friendly man, was just talking to one of the student before the tut starts. Then the tutor shifts his attention to me and start asking ard...and it was during that time i realise that i need to take more interest in life. Like follow up more on daiy news and keep constant on the financial markets, the share markets and stuff that relates to my studies. Then it sturck me again....what am i gonna do when i finally graduate. 3 weeks into the semester almost every tutor talks about after uni stuff....mayb is cause i'm doing level 3 papers(which sucks=P), which signify the end of course soon to some student that is. Oh well...better work harder this semester than the last...

No comments: