Monday, July 13, 2009

The Last day....

Today will be the last day of my first year in Aust....and as for tomorrow begins my second year here. Cant believe that i've been away from msia for a year now. Kinda miss back home though more or less my life here has settled down in a way.

So in this one year, many things have happen for me. For the things i miss back home, i missed church events like the recent Sister's nite they had...though it is not for me but hey i enjoy having nites like those though the guys is called to be the kuli=P...I also missed a trip with frens. Of coz not forgeting family and frens. But things went differently though i missed those stuff back there. I went to snow moutain, went to Canberra and Sydney, explore places like mout. Dandenong.

Just hope this year ahead would be something similar but better....

No comments: