Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The First Day of the New Year...

Yo!! Ok another few more minutes and it is the end of the first day of the the second year i'm here. Again i cant believe a year has pass so fast. I still remember on the 14th of July 2008 i just arrived Sydney and then Melbourne. Oh and of course my convocation on the 13th. That weekend was one tiring one for me. On the 12th which was Saturday, i went out for yumcha with my frend during the nite, and had to ended early since i will be having my convocation. And then on Sunday, woke up super early to get to coll for the convo, then later tat day needed to rush back home and prep for departure. And when i finally got to Melb it was already 4 plus 5 in the evening. And then on the 15th, uni starts. So practically i've been full on since the first day i arrive here. And to start off the second year, i had my first class for this sem today....haha..just like last year.

Hope for a better year ahead=)

No comments: