Sunday, September 27, 2009

Updatez....

First off, happy holidays to my friends back in KL who has just finish thier papers yesterday!! Yup, reading thier dreadful MSN status sure gives me the idea of how bad they think the papers are. So now that all of you are on ur holiday, enjoy it!!!

As mention before, i've been kick out of my room shifted to the living room turn into a temporary room etc...now that the gues is gone...hehe...i'm back into my room...oh my sweet room...the only prob is that it is missing some mattress which is suppose to make up my bed to be more comfy in certain way...but oh well just got to deal with it for now...

today went to Mornington Peninsula. the initial plan was to go hot spring and do other stuff. And we did manage to go to the hot spring and ended up doing lots of other stuff like going to the winery cellar, having coffee/dessert at a strawberry farm, a shop that sells gourmet chocs....i'll post some photos when i get my on some...

I got to stop thinking....sigh...

No comments: