Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Resting time...

Got back home after discussion to find myself lying down on my bed....which ended up me sleeping. While an hour n half later just realise i was sleeping and my mom has been frantically trying to call me...which my phone didnt make a single sound at all...i think she dialled the wrong number but that is impossible since is not her first time trying to call me, but then again my phone shows no sign of miss call or wat so ever....oh well that has passs and it shall be left right there....

It has been some time that i've posted so many posts in one day. And now another post for the day with a little update to the blogroll...nope is not ed's blog, i've mention that in my previous post. I've added another blog into the blog link to the blog roll so just head over there if u wanna read it.

No comments: