Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tears....

i was just surfing the net...and then suddenly this came into my mind..tears...in my head i thought, a face with tears flowing rite down the cheek till it drips off the face. And i thought about it as a sad thing about it. Nothing happen recently that make me thing of this but it just came to my mind all of the sudden. And somehow, though it is just an image in my mind i just wanted to cheer that face up. This comes to me as a reflection as, many times when i see someone cry, all of the sudden i'm like dumb struck, dont know wat to do. But then it ended up that i try to say something to console, talk things thru or to cheer them up but it fails. And at that moment i feel so useless for being at person's side who is crying and yet i can do nothing to stop that tears to flow. Maybe it is just rite to leave it and let everything flow out but when a person cry, to me it usually means something somewhere in them hurts them and i just want to help to get those pain away. But then again...i'm no god...only God can take those pain and hurts away and close those wounds.

No comments: