Saturday, September 7, 2013

Random Thoughts...

Alright it was a really sunny sunny Saturday morning like it was so sunny that it burns my skin when it the sun shines thru the window and onto my bed while I'm still asleep and that was like 10 in the morning and few hours later it is drizzling...Thats Melbourne's weather to you the 4 seasons in one day.  Its spring already and want some nice warm sun with some chill breeze, not drastic change from super sunny to super cold....

It already past noon close to tea time for some...and i haven't had lunch yet and this old memory of mine came into my mine. In the church that I grew up in Msia back when i was a kid, there was this hawker show just right outside my church where they serve noodles like curry noodles, beef ball noodles, prawn noodles etc and of  course the typical chinese drinks. and just beside that shop there is this huge tree cover over the shop like it was huge shade which protects from the blazing hot sun of Msia. So the memories goes that i was having a plate of Wantan noodles and a cup Teh Si Ping. And I felt satisfied even though the portion was small and the heat was just killing me...