Monday, January 11, 2010

Updatez...

Ok peeps now that my assignment is done (HALLELUJAH!!!!!) and my junk mail job has change from standing and walking around for 4 hours to driving for 4-5 hours...i feel less tired....wait scratch that. I just spend the whole nite doing my part of the assignment becoz of some delay of other member's part...so i got to stay alert and be near the laptop just in case of a sudden need of change for my part. Yawn..i'm sleepy i wanna sleep T_T... well at least by 5 i can stay away from the com considering the due time is 5pm today=) After this is my finals in Feb thank God that it didnt fall on CNY if not it would suck!!

And since now that i'm not so occupied with my work, i think you'll see me posting more stuff now=) and the posts for Christmas and new year will be up soon as promised=)

No comments: