Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've come to realise that.....

I've been tag by Dena in fb....


1) I've come to realise that my hair:
Has grown from short to long n back to short....

2) I've come to realise that when I talk:
I can pronouce a word differently even though i knew the proper pronouciation!!

3) I've come to realise that all i really need is:
worry free life...

4) I've come to realise that I've lost:
Countless things that i feel/think is important to me

5) I've come to realise that I hate it when:
irritated...

6) I've come to realise that if I'm drunk:
i will look search for my bed or any nearest available bed before i doze off to dreamland...

7) I've come to realise that money:
Is needed to spend to get our daily supplies....

8) I've come to realise that when i get old:
i would like to carry my grandchildren in my arms=)

9) I've come to realise that I'll always be:
a person with a brain that think 5 things at the same time...

10) I've come to realise that I have a crush on:
Someone i yet to know in the near future....

11) I've come to realise that the last time i cried was:
when i was prayed for...

12) I've come to realise that my cell phone:
has always been NOKIA!!!=)

13) I've come to realise that when I wake up in the morning:
I want to sleep somemore but cant....darn it

14) I've come to realise that before I go to sleep at night I:
Think of someone...

15) I've come to realise that right now I am thinking about:
doin this tag and few other stuffs.....refer to question 9

16) I've come to realise that my life:
will never be perfect and is the way of life so i will grow to be a better man=)

17) I've come to realise that my favourite drink is:
something that i couldnt figure what to be exact=P

18) I've come to realise that today I will:
Have a TB test....

19) I've come to realise that tonight I will:
Think about the test results...

20) I've come to realise that tomorrow I will:
be one day closer to....

21) I've come to realise that I really want to:
Have an adventurous life without restriction...

22) I've come to realise that the person most likely to repost this is:
no one coz not tagging anyone...

23) I've come to realise that relationships are:
one thing i desired....

24) I've come to realise that love:
hurts...

25) I've come to realise that my best guy friend(s):
have not seen me for a year =P

26) I've come to realise that my best girl friend(s):
has not been seeing me for a year!!

27) I've come to realise that food is:
One of God's finest idea that He has given to mankind!!

28) I've come to realise that this summer:
I wont be in Melb....wait i will for the end of summer

29) I've come to realise that heartbreak is:
Something people shouldnt be feeling.

30) I've come to realise that the last person i liked:
Is part of the memories i have with me....

31) I've come to realise that my sister(s):
Is mad at me for not saying anything...

32) I've come to realise that crying:
Is a relaxing thing to do...

33) I've come to realise that death:
means one step closer to seeing God

34) I've come to realise that if I'm sick:
It would be gret to be taken care of

35) I've come to realise that when I'm bored:
I do all sorts of things!!

No comments: