Monday, August 10, 2009

BGR...

Ok ok...is though it has the same title...but that is not wat i meant. It meant Boy Girl Radar...hahha...ok let me explain how i get to this term here.

U know how we humans, both man n women, guy n gal, boy n girl, gentlemen n lady...oh u get the point.....are made so that we attract each other. Then get together join to be as one....that is the Boy Girl Relationship....now how do we know if a girl or guy like us??

All of us has this sense. Is like when a person like us....we know that person like us!!! I call it the Boy Girl Radar...haha. Well it functions almost the same as a radar so i shall call it that for now. kekeke... Dun ask why but i just got this into my head all of the sudden!!! Of course i dun think wit strangers but work on frens that like us.

I dun think is impossible for u not to know what i'm trying to say here. I've heard many stories from diff people saying "i think so n so like me..." n giving all the reasons and say that i can feel etc etc....and then turn out to be true.

For my experience i never use that radar of mine. Even when i talk to this girl that once like me like fren...which we somehow manage to talk to the topic of relationship....then only found out she like me....it came to me as a shock at that time coz i really dun know that she does like me. Told my other frens abt this and they were like "duh so obvious didnt you know that?!" My reaction was "yup i didnt know that".

How blur can a person be?? Oh well some of us are just that blur!!

No comments: