Saturday, June 13, 2009

Long Distance Relationship....

NO!!! not that i'm having one...=P...i occur to me when i was having the prayer before zone today. It occur to me first as just relationships....dun ask me wat was going on thru my head...lets not talk about that....as i was saying...relationships, then it suddenly occur to me that our relationship with God is similar to long distance relationship. Silly??..mayb but listen me out yeah....

in a long distance relationship (LDR) one doesnt see the other in daily life. Similarly with God, with dun see Him. In a LDR, we do our very best to keep each other in touch thru phone or webcam etc, with God out tools are our prayer and bible=) Obviously in LDR there is the love eh?? We got GOD'S love for that!!!

well i could think that for now...kinda brain dead....add on if u could think of any yeah=)

No comments: