Sunday, November 22, 2015

The freaks return Part 1...

You won's realise how fast time flies till you have that time to just sit down and think about the past. That's what actually happen to me. Lately I've got so much thoughts in my head that I just want to blog it out here, and being a habit of mine, I checked when was the last time I posted something - a year ago.

It's been a year. Events and things happened that is just slightly hard to recall everything. So let's just go thru the months and see how much I can recall. 

So at the start of the year I headed back to Msia to attend 2 of my closes friends' wedding, well technically 3 since 2 of them married to each other which makes that 2 weddings. Surprisingly I was happy that I was there. I got to see plenty of old faces, it felt like we have been away for so long that we are meeting back in one place together. Usually at a weddings I tend to think when is it my turn and last few years was bad as i was still in the process of getting over it. But this time around all I had was happy thoughts, a sense a familiarity, back in the presence of the people that matters to me, my friends who I walk my teenage years with. With a sincere heart I was glad that everything worked out for my friends. Not a hint of bitterness was found, just joy and blessings all around.

Now not long after that, an addition to the family. I'm an uncle now. Based on the photos I've received, that small little rascal seem to be growing well and healthy. Just can't wait to see that little rascal. Random fact - my high school friend who works as a nurse was one of the nurse in the delivery room, what a small world.

Went for a road trip with some friends not long after that. Visiting different parts of the coast around Victoria. From then onwards there wasn't much going on till October. This year is the second year, I took time off and went out with some friends. Last year we went hiking at Wilsons Prom, this year i face my fears of heights with some tree obstacles. October also marks the first time I went to a concert. Heading for another in December.

I'm glad that after a whole year plus of working that I've met new friends. It does makes life more interesting, not that my life is dull or anything, it just adds more laughter, good times, bad times, makes life more colourful. Been hanging out with them - movies, rock climbing, dinner, laser tag, escape room. It was fun.

Speaking of work I got sick of it.....too sick to even talk about it....

To be Continue...