Monday, August 5, 2013

Into the open...

Every now and then life throws shit at you...like how real life shit is being thrown at u, ur first reaction will be 'WTF?!" So in this life shit I'm in...somehow i feel sad/bitter and relieve....ok technically i shouldnt be saying shit but right now i cant find a better way to describe what had happen and how cut off i feel...

Somethings are meant to be said some are not...though part of me feel bitter that says fuck off dont fucking bother with my life anymore, you have decided with what you want so dont get the hell out of my life, at the same time another part of me says see what u have done to me and regret...and another part says forgive me of what i've said...i guess after all what i want is the truth not just a piece of it but the whole truth, the whole picture....though it might hurt me more but i rather be hurt than to linger on things that isnt even a truth..

It has been some time now that i've been working on somethings...and it is getting some where...i'm happy about it..though the initial plan was a surprise but i guess i could just scrap that and hopefully soon that I can show everyone what i've been working on. Its actually a huge surprise but now its gonna be something different...just got to wait and see how things turn out...


No comments: