Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Important to You...

Hey everyone....ermmm i'm still trying to figure the skin out so give me more time. I'm gonna talk abt how important can a person be to you. Whether is it a family member or love one or a friend each have thier important level to each of us...or mayb you can say it is the priorities among them. But i guess how important is more accurate cause is not about who comes first second or third...but rather is about how you will act when it comes to them...

personally all 3 are important to me. So important that when at situations where i think i'm right and yet nothing is being done to justify me that i feel uncomfortable and mad at times that i cant bear the thought of releasing my anger on them...i would jsut hold it all in me and just say it is ok and i look pass it. So important to me that even in the same situation that i know i've caused unease/unhappiness/uncomfortable feelings for them that i would just apologies and take on everything so they can feel better...

silly and stupid i know but that is who i am and i cant help it to be that way....

No comments: