Thursday, February 25, 2010

Simple Update...

Alright...since my last update(i mean the one with CNY) things has been...ermmm..ok. Well at least I took my L test for australian license and i pass for it...witout even really studying, thank God for that=)

Ok i told Jess i will help her promote here on my blog. She has created a shop blog. Well so far i see is girls stuff so girls in Msia..hehee...can drop by there and see what is interesting there. But dont expect loads of stuff there yet, she just started it so be patient i believe she will add more stuff in there soon enuf=)

Next thing is...i wanted to do some things this year which could be interesting...but still in planning stage. I've ask Joyce to help out but will see how things goes....hopefully it will work out though...

stay tuned for more posts...well provided i dont laze off or feel that the post just aint appropriate anymore....

No comments: